Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The house is flying!!

Jocelyn had the cat toy and was running around the house with it so Boomer would chase her. She decided to spin in circles in the living room. She kept spinning and spinning! She fell down and said, "Mom! The house is flying! Let me look out the window. Yep, we landed in the same spot! How come? The house was flying!" I explained to her that she was dizzy and that's why it felt like that. "No, the house was flying." Okay, honey. Whatever works!

I mentioned before that she has been VERY curious about marriage, babies, etc. Maybe it's the princess stories she likes to read!! UH! Yesterday she was asking me tons of questions. This is our conversation.
Jocelyn: "When you are done marrying Daddy, I am going to marry him!"
Me: "Well, I'll never be done marrying Daddy! We are going to be married for forever!"
Joc: "Oh. Well when I'm grown, will you help me pick out a husband?"
Me: "Of course!" (I already have one in mind. hehe. Gavin!)
Joc: "And will you help me pick out a house? I will live next to you with my husband. You need to teach me to drive and do the dishes and scrub the toilet."
Me: "I will be sure to do all that!"
Joc: "Can you make me a wedding dress? You are good at making things! Oh, and help me pick out a child! Then when I'm a mommy, I'll have BOOBS!"

Can anyone tell me how to make her STOP growing up so quickly?!?!?! I am going to cry!!!! (Inbetween the LAUGHING, that is!!)

4 comments:

A New Day said...

LOL! That's so funny!!! And it does seem like kiddos nowadays are just growing up too fast. I need a magic wand that keeps them from growing up... but wait... then they'll never get the joy of answering these questions from THEIR little ones! LOL

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I'll have boobs! That's so funny! I'm so glad you blog so I can laugh everyday.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Oh my goodness Lauri!!! You've got your hands full with that little girl:)!!! I love all the stories and dialogue between you two! haha! And I LOVE the wig!