Then my sister, Cindy, came to visit for a couple days. We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain and had dinner up there. Jocelyn had never been on the tram before and she really enjoyed it. I wasn't too sure if she would like it or not. This is the child who would freak out in elevators!! We love when Cindy comes to visit. Jocelyn just adores her...so do I!
Jocelyn in the tram.
We found a Snow White wig at Party City for Jocelyn's halloween costume! I was so excited b/c now I don't have to order it. Who knew they'd have every princess wig! She looks so funny with this huge head of black hair! I love it!
Today Jocelyn and I were playing in her playroom and Boomer (our cat) decided to jump to the third floor on Jocelyn's dollhouse. It was making Jocelyn laugh so hard.
Crazy cat!
1 comment:
That hair is huge! So weird to see her with black hair.
Post a Comment