Sunday, September 7, 2008

Aiden and Jocelyn



Growing up, my brother and I had SO much fun with our cousins! We have such great memories with all of them, so I was very excited for Jocelyn to meet her baby cousin, Aiden, for the first time! This is from the beginning of the year and I have been meaning to put it on here for so long for John and Myrica to see. It is hilarious! Aiden has a little surprise for all of you unsuspecting viewers!

P.S. Don't know what is going on with the static! Sorry.

4 comments:

A New Day said...

That is TOOOOOO funny!!!!! I love how Joc is like, 'Don't touch!!!' lmao! Look how protective she is already! And oh my goodness, I've never heard a baby have THAT much gas before! Too funny!

Lauri said...

It makes us laugh every time we watch it! :) Jocelyn was saying "Don't touch anything, Mommy!" because I used a flash on my camera earlier and he didn't like it! She is very protective of her baby cousin! I love it. They are going to be buds!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love how you got that on video. That's so great. Definitely good for some pre-wedding fun one day. My hubby is already saving up all kinds of ammo for our girls.

Bowdens said...

That is so funny! She is too cute. I also love the roadrunner picture. I haven't seen one of those in a while!