Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Polar bears and butterflies


Jocelyn earned a trip to the zoo from her star chart, so we ended up going with Maddie. They have so much fun together!

One of our favorite animals to watch is the polar bear. This time, one of them was being so playful! It was so cute! He would throw the block up on the rocks, climb up there, throw the block in the water and then jump on top of it. We had so much fun watching him!


Tonight was a milestone for us! haha. Jocelyn has NOT liked dressing up AT ALL!! It makes me laugh b/c a lot of her friends love dress up and she never wanted to dress up with them! Even during the summer fairytale ballet, she would NOT dress up! They had different princess outfits for each girl every week and she would just say, "NO thank you, Ms. Christy!"

Tonight she ran upstairs and told me we were going to play princess. She came down and had this butterfly outift on over her pajamas! I was shocked! I love how her shirt is all bundled up under the leotard. Looks so uncomfortable but she was dressing up and didn't care! She looks so grown up in this pic!!!

6 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

yaay!! That is so cute! Gavin is looking at her picture and said, "Is that Jocelyn?!!? What is she wearing?!?!" :) She is so cute in her princess outfit! I see Graham in her now, more of you still, but i am seeing Graham too. It was good to talk to you yesterday! :) And to Joss...she is too cute!

A New Day said...

Such cute pics!!!!

Jenny said...

That's really cute! And we love the polar bears too!
So we are not moving to farmington but we are moving to Midland, TX most likely. Which is about 7 hours away from you guys so we will definitely have to get out there to see you guys or maybe we could meet in the middle. I think El Paso is about the same distance from both of us. Don't know anything about El Paso...We definitely want to take a trip up to Albuquerque and Santa Fe and stuff sometime though. SO maybe we'll actually be able to see each other!

Unknown said...

Wow, I wonder what finally got her to decide to dress up. She is looking grown up- crazy.
Hey, thanks for always putting a positive spin on the things I write- its nice.

Amanda said...

She is so cute!!!! I love the little outfit!

The zoo sounds like fun. Polar bears are so cute. How fun that there is one at your zoo!!!

Power Up Love said...

the greatest gift...