Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pink Cowgirl? No, it's Snow White now!


The last three halloweens, I have picked Jocelyn's costume. She was too young to care and last year was just understanding the concept of Halloween! This year, she flipped through some magazines and looked online at costumes. For about a month, she wanted to be a pink cowgirl. That all changed when we went to the Disney Store. She saw the princess costumes and desperately wanted to get the Snow White one! We kept telling her that once we bought it, she had to be Snow White for Halloween. She said, "I know! I love to dress up now!" haha. She looks really cute! I even found a Snow White wig online to complete it! :)

3 comments:

A New Day said...

That is sooooo cute! I can't believe she was able to nail something down! That's awesome! Our indecisive little thing was going to be Princess Leia and now she's going to be a butterfly! LOL

The Rasch's said...

Payge is going to be Snow White also. How cute is that? Also I maybe in ABQ. in the beginning of November. Not around the time of the movie but I will let you know more of when it comes down to the dates. LOVE YOU!!!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!!! I love it! And a wig ... how fun!!