Jocelyn's friend, Jessica, came over to play the other day. They are two days apart and they always have a lot of fun together!
Being silly in the playhouse
The girls playing "Hi Ho Cherry O"
Last weekend, we were getting ready for the OU game. We found Jocelyn's old OU cheerleading outfit!! She wore this for Halloween when she was about to turn two and it still fits! Too bad I can't find her pom poms! She wore it for the whole game and OU won, so maybe we'll have to wear it every game day! Haha.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those two little girls are SOOOOOO cute together!!!! They look like they had a blast! :)
Ok now she's going to have to wear it everytime to bring our Sooner's good luck! Jonathan thinks they're going all the way!! I hope so!
Oh and I have to admit that I did not make that witch it came out of a Martha Stewart kit... I have to steal from good old Martha stewart for anything creative that Kirsten makes. It's pretty pathetic.
She is so totally cute! I can't get over how cute she is!!! I love her little friend too! How fun!
Is that Jocelyn's room? How cute!
Post a Comment