First thing I want to write down is how she would pronounce banana. She would say "Bee-anna". So cute. I miss that. I have to blame this on my dad because one night while they were talking he had her say it over and over. I was so sad when I heard her say it right!!
Another one that makes me smile is when she is telling stories she says, "First of all..., second of all..., second of all..." It is so funny. She loses track and forgets to say third of all. I can't remember when she started doing this, but obviously she heard someone say that phrase. Surely it wasn't me!
When she is trying to be extra sweet, she'll put all the polite sayings together. For example, "Can I may paint please, Mommy?"
If she asks me if she can do something later or whatever it is and I say "we'll see", she'll say "PENDS how good I am?"
Last month, we were at Target shopping for her friends birthday present. We were walking in the toy isle and I found one of these...

Jocelyn and I played with it for a minute and as we were walking away, she said "Mom, I want one of those when I am 5." I asked her why she wanted to wait until she was five and she said, "See the number five on it? You have to wait until you are five!!!" Sure enough, there was the suggested age 5+!!!! I have never shown that to her, so I have no clue how she knew that! So funny!
I've been hearing this lately..."I have a head-ick, Mommy!"
2 comments:
LOL! Aren't these blogs awesome?! I mean, that's totally stuff that is so easy to forget, and yet so precious that you don't wanna ever forget!!!! :-)
Reading these things makes me smile! I love it! I am SO Happy you are writing these things down. She will love it someday!
I can't wait until Hannah says funny things. I love that Jocelyn says "first of all..." That is great. What a girl!
Post a Comment