I am starting a preschool this month at my house! I'm really excited about it and I think it'll be a lot of fun! For the rest of the semester, I will have school on Thursdays and then next fall, I will be adding classes to the week. I've had so much fun putting lesson plans together and decorating my loft! Unfortunately, my cute table and chairs are not here yet, but I will improvise until I get them. I'll take pictures when it's all put together.
If you feel like checking out the preschool blog, please do! Let me know what you think!
www.littlepawspreschool.blogspot.com
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lauri... I checked out the blog! How professional!!! That sounds very, very exciting!!!
Okay you are so amazing! Your blog is so organized and all planned out! I wish we lived close so I could send Blair. It sounds like a lot of fun!
You will do great with this. If I lived there I'd teach sign language for you. :)
That sounds like so much fun! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment