Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowed in = Time for gingerbread houses!!


We got our first snow! I really don't like snow, especially when I have to worry about Graham driving to and from work in it! I do love when it snows and are all home together and can snuggle up and enjoy it together. Albuquerque is great because the snow usually melts the next day, which is nice!


Some of our activities and plans were canceled for the day, so Jocelyn and I decided to make our first gingerbread house! We had lots of fun!

She is just like her Mommy! She wanted it to look just like the picture, so she would line up the candies on the table in a pattern and then put them on the house. So funny!

It's not completely done, but we were having friends over so we took a break. We need to finish the windows and the trees, but I think it looks great so far!!!

3 comments:

A New Day said...

Good job, y'all! That looks great! Our first gingerbread house was an absolute disaster! LOL Neat way to spend a snowy day!

Jenny said...

So cute! Kirsten is so not meticulous like that she just threw candy up all over the place.
I hope we can come see you guys soon! That's one nice thing about living here, we're closer to you! Maybe we won't have to wait another 8 years to see each other!!

Bowdens said...

I can't believe all of that snow! Wow! That is so cute that she wants it to look like the picture. It turned out great!