
Jocelyn went to a friend's birthday party yesterday. They had a clown who did magic tricks and painted the kids faces! Jocelyn wanted to be a puppy! Pretty cute, huh?!?

This is after she ate cake and ice cream, so the red painted tongue had pretty much been licked away.

My sister in law and nephew came to visit. We had a blast while they were here! Danny is SO cute and Jocelyn had a lot of fun with him! PLUS, I got to see Twilight for the third time with Janiel! We love it!

They loved the bubble table!

Jocelyn and Bryson were playing house...or something. They were in bed on the floor and then one of them would say "cock-a-doodle-doo" and wake them up.

This is them all mad b/c the rooster woke them up. Jocelyn would tell Bryson to go outside and "take care of that rooster!" It was pretty entertaining to watch them. They giggled, fought over the blanket and fake snored. So funny.
5 comments:
OMG! Those pics are sooooo cute!!! My goodness... Joc is growing up so fast! She's looking so old now!!!! Where does the time go?!!!!!
I can't believe you have seen the movie 3 times already!!! I STILL haven't been able to see it. I really don't want to wait until it comes to video but at this rate, I just might.
I'm so jealous that you've seen Twilight 3 times!! I've got to go see it again.
I love your GLORY story!! That totally made me smile. Jocelyn is so darn cute!
Will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? leahrbowden@yahoo.com
dang I wanna get me one of those bubble tables for christmas. that thing looks so sweet.
Post a Comment