Friday, May 2, 2008

Cousin time!!!


John, Myrica and Aiden drove through yesterday on the way to Arkansas! We were so excited to have them stay at our house for a night! Jocelyn was HYPER the whole day waiting for them!



Aiden has changed so much in the last month! He is using his hands a lot now and it's so cute to see him holding little toys. Jocelyn and I went through some old toys and she set everything aside that was a good baby toy for Aiden. She was SO excited for Aiden to see everything she had for him!


I felt a little bad for John and Myrica when it came time for Aiden's bath! Jocelyn LOVES to help and doesn't always listen when you tell her what to do! She wants to do it all! Good thing John and Myrica are very patient!!! :)



Another thing that was adorable...I was walking around the house with Aiden when he was a little fussy. Jocelyn went and got one of her baby dolls and was walking around with me, patting her baby. Everything I did with Aiden, she would do with her baby. It was so sweet!


Here's Aiden in Jocelyn's little chair! After Jocelyn went to bed, we stayed up playing Guitar Hero. John went and got the chair and put Aiden in it! So funny! I think Aiden thought he was hot stuff sitting up like a big boy! I LOVE my nephew's big smiles... Oh and his wild hair right after a bath!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lauri- your daughter is beautiful.

Ashlee and Shane said...

OH my gosh! Look at that hair! He is sooo cute! What a big boy too! Wow! I can't tell who he looks like!!! :) We miss you Lauri and we cannot wait to see you in July!
Luv ya!

JTuffy said...

That's so sweet, they are both really cute! Kirsten does the same thing with her dolls. The best is when she puts the dolls under her shirt to "feed" them.