The girls thought the flamingos necks looked like snakes!!
We had such a fun day at the zoo with our friends! Jocelyn was very excited to see Jessica, ride in the wagon and have a pinic! She was happy to see the animals too, I think! It was a very chilly day, so the girls stayed warm with a blanket. When we were watching the chimpanzees, Jocelyn said, "Mommy, his bum looks gross!" Yeah, I have to agree with that. From then on, she had to talk about animal bums and things that come out of them. It was embarrassing, but what can you do?!? When she told Grandpa and Uncle John about the zoo, she talked about how big the rhino poop is. I think she was truly amazed by it. Ha ha. Anyway, enough about that! We had a great day today!
1 comment:
That is so cute! I love her hair it's beautiful!
I love your shooting story! I was asking jonathan if the shell could come back and hit me in the head and he said it would just burn me but now that you mention it, that doesn't sound too pleasant either!!!
Post a Comment