Friday, May 23, 2008

America's funniest home videos....Here we come!!




I watched our friends little girl, Brianna, the other night. Jocelyn was trying to teach Bri her ballet dance all night. It was so funny. "Bri, you do flip, flop, flip. CLAP CLAP! Do you understand, Bri?!? Follow me." When Mike and Michelle came to pick her up, Mike turned on some music from his phone and the girls started dancing. This video cracks me up...you have to watch Brianna's facial expressions. She is hilarious!! Love that girl.

5 comments:

Bowdens said...

I love the dancing video! I need to get Blair on camera. When the music hits, little girls just LOVE to dance! What fun friends!

Ashlee and Shane said...

How funny and cute!!! They are so funny! I haven't talked to you in forever!! What is your cell number?!?! I tried texting you thinking i had the right number finally, and it must not have been the right number!!! We just got texting and i have never used it before and i thought it would be fun to text you once in awhile!!! :)

Janiel said...

This video is too cute! You'll have to tell me how you put a video on your blog.

Amanda said...

They have some serious moves!!!! NICE! I love it!

I can't wait until Hannah is dancing around!

klm said...

https://www.apksave.org/2021/01/tips-memakai-kartu-kredit-dengan-bijak.html