So cute! Aiden was sitting on my lap watching the video, and for the first half he just stared at Jocelyn really intently like "Hey, I know her!" and then he started trying to dance and sing along. I think he misses his cousin!
Ryan says " I want to do it again mom!" So we'll be playing this for a bit today. She is so cute!!
Hey, I love that song! She is so cute singing it...I love the "glub, glub" part! Great job with the bows! Those are so fun to make.
That was sooooo cute! That's great how she remembered all the words!!!! Thanks for sharing that! :-)
I love how well she enunciates the words ... she is such a doll!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Aiden was sitting on my lap watching the video, and for the first half he just stared at Jocelyn really intently like "Hey, I know her!" and then he started trying to dance and sing along. I think he misses his cousin!
Ryan says " I want to do it again mom!" So we'll be playing this for a bit today. She is so cute!!
Hey, I love that song! She is so cute singing it...I love the "glub, glub" part!
Great job with the bows! Those are so fun to make.
That was sooooo cute! That's great how she remembered all the words!!!! Thanks for sharing that! :-)
I love how well she enunciates the words ... she is such a doll!!
Post a Comment