Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sneak peek!!!!!


Woah! It's been such a LONG DAY getting ready for preschool tomorrow. I finished putting the room together, cleaning my house (thank you to my hubby for helping tons!) and going over the lesson plan for tomorrow! I think the kids are going to have a blast! I should really get some sleep, but here I am posting pictures. I am so bummed my table isn't here yet, but I think the room turned out cute even without it! I found the cutest placemats that I'm going to use for circle time for the kids to sit on! I went to a couple stores to get carpet squares and after a lot of frustration, ended up finding these! I think they are adorable!! Let me know what you think! :)













Don't mind my unfinished calendar, it will be done in the morning!



7 comments:

A New Day said...

I'm so happy for you, girl!!!! You're gonna have a fantastic day!

Karen said...

That looks so adorable! You did a great job. Have fun today!

Ashlee and Shane said...

You are amazing! Soooo creative! I love it and think you did an awesome job! How exciting for the kids! Have fun and good luck!!! :)

Kim said...

The room looks awesome!! You will be such a good teacher--I wish I could send Ethan to your preschool:)!

Amanda said...

the room looks great! I'm sure the kids will love it! you will do so good!

post pictures of your class!

Jenny said...

that looks like so much fun! I hope everything went great today!!!!

The Rasch's said...

I wish that we lived closer. Nate would so be in your class. Your room looks so cute. Congrats on the whole thing. That is wonderful.