Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New name...

On the way home from ballet this morning,

Jocelyn: "When I'm a grown up, what should my name be?"
Me: "How about Jocelyn?"
Jocelyn: "Nah, that's my name when I'm a CHILD, not when I'm a Mommy!"
Me: "Do you like your name?"
Jocelyn: "Yeah, but how about we pick something else... like Pluto!!"
Me: "Usually you keep your name for your whole life."
Jocelyn: sounding defeated "OHHH. Alright, Jocelyn."


Apparently, we would have been much cooler parents if we would have named her after Mickey Mouse's dog!! Oh well.

3 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

ohhhh she is so cute! i love it! now i have to go check out your preschool blog! yay! i can't wait to see what it looks like! Post pics as soon as you can! I will call you tomorrow so we can talk and i can tell you what we are having! :)

Kim said...

She is SOOO funny!!! I love hearing her little ideas:-)!

A New Day said...

That's SOOOO funny!!!!!