This morning at breakfast, Jocelyn was sitting at the table eating cheerios. I heard her say "OH SHUFFLES!! Now you have to wash my shirt!!" I look over at her and she had spilt a little milk on her shirt. I have no idea where she got the phrase oh shuffles, but it made me laugh.
Last night we watched Sleeping Beauty together. I started belting out the song "I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream..." When I got to the part that says "The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam", Jocelyn said "MOM! Don't call me ugly!" (Say a gle and you'll hear it!)
- I did explain to her that is not what I was saying, so her self esteem is back to normal now. No worries. :)
Lately, I've been writing lots of funny things she says, but they keep coming!!! I know we will love reading these when she is older!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is stinkin' funny. umph, kids.
Yes, we need to have a Lauri/Jenny/Rachel get together!!! I wish we didn't live so far away:( Did you say you go to Beaver Lake? Maybe this summer, we'll make it happen! Your preschool looks so awesome, I hope it's going well. I'm sure you are doing great and keeping very busy!
Post a Comment