oh how cute, i love them!!!! :)
Hey, Girl! You're a bow-making-fool!!! Those are so cute! You have to teach me! I can't make bows to save my life!!!
Great job!!!! I love having bows for Hannah. I need to make some more actually. How does Jocelyn like them?
So cute!! Did you bake them in the oven? I heard about that, havn't done it yet, but I sure will when Maggie gets more hair!
How fun! Does Jocelyn love to wear them?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh how cute, i love them!!!! :)
Hey, Girl! You're a bow-making-fool!!! Those are so cute! You have to teach me! I can't make bows to save my life!!!
Great job!!!! I love having bows for Hannah. I need to make some more actually.
How does Jocelyn like them?
So cute!! Did you bake them in the oven? I heard about that, havn't done it yet, but I sure will when Maggie gets more hair!
How fun! Does Jocelyn love to wear them?
Post a Comment