Jocelyn cracked me up the first day. Gretta told the girls they were going to take turns going under water. Jocelyn says, "No thank you. I don't think I want to do that!" Ha ha. Gretta was laughing saying Jocelyn was very polite about it, but she didin't give the girls an option. :) Which is good b/c Jocelyn would try to get out anything that got her face wet! She's done really well! She's not as scared getting her face wet now!
After swimming lessons today, we had an appointment to get Jocelyn's hair cut. I decided to try Mop Tops at the mall. It was pretty cute. They have different animals that the kids get to sit on. Like at the park, the animals that rock and have handles on the ears. Anyway, it was cute. She always is the perfect little client. She sits perfectly still and they are always amazed how well she behaves. Now she has short hair, perfect for summer!
Last Sunday, we went to the mountains to have a pinic with Mom and Dean. It was tons of fun. Besides the blaring music there for a minute, it was peaceful! Jocelyn collected a hundred pine cones and then went back for sticks. She found sticks that were shaped like different letters.
Then she got a scratch on her finger. It was the funniest thing b/c she was soooo dramatic about it! She held her finger out the rest of the afternoon and wouldn't move it. Then she got a scratch on her knee and she had to hobble everywhere!! She couldn't walk flat on that foot b/c it would hurt the scratch on her knee! She is entertaining!
3 comments:
Jocelyn is soooo cute! That is great that she is doing good with her swim lessons! I think i will have gavin do lessons next summer! And i love her hair cut! Should i cut my hair that short?! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! :) luv u!
It's been a busy week for you guys! That pic of Joc with the finger is SOOOOOO cute!!!! Her facial expressions are priceless!!!! I'm so glad that she likes Mop Tops -- her haircut turned out really cute!!! I love it! I hope everyone is doing well!!!! Take it Easy!
She is such a DIVA! I love it! I love how dramatic girls are. It is great!
The picture of her posing with her new do is great. How funny!
Post a Comment