Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Olympic Gymnast

A few days ago, the olympic trials were on t.v. I thought Jocelyn might like watching the gymnastics since she is in gymnastics herself. Well! I didn't realize how much she would LOVE it! She was making me laugh the entire time! She sat so close to the t.v and she would ohhhh and ahhh everytime they did a flip! "Mommy, I can't do that! Help me do a BIG flip!"


After a few minutes of just watching, she decided she needed to show off her gymnastics skills. It was hilarious! I have no idea where she got these poses, but definitely not gymnastics class!

She is pretty flexible though!!

8 comments:

A New Day said...

How funny!!!! How in the world can they be SO flexible?!!! It is unbelievable! :-)

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! That's great!

Jenny said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Rachel said...

What great memories of watching the gymnastic olympics, she was probably in heaven. You could totally go and visit my folks if you have time when you are in OK, they would love to see you and Jocelyn!

Ashlee and Shane said...

Oh that is sooo cute and funny! Lauri you are the BEST! I am soooo lucky to have you as my best friend/sister. Thank you for your comment on my blog! You always notice things about me that i don't even notice about myself. It makes me feel good. :)Luv u Lauri! :)

Amanda said...

that is great!!!! how funny! I love how involved she was in the first picture! You could tell she was so excited to be watching! how fun!

I love how she is showing off her skills!

Monica and Stephen said...

Of course I remeber you. Your little girl is so cute. That is so fun how she is making up her own gymnastic moves. It looks like you keep busy.

Bowdens said...

We'll look for her in the 2020 Olympics!! She is so cute! Those plains are awesome! How fun to get to sit in one of those. Also, those RVs are so amazing! I watched a whole travel channel on them once and they have some really fancy ones!