Friday, June 6, 2008

One PROUD mommy!! Dance video!!!!!!!!




Jocelyn's dance rehearsal was tonight and we were allowed to video tape. I have been nervous all day long for this! Graham asked me why I was nervous since I wasn't the one performing and I really don't know why! Maybe just excited nerves?!? Who knows! Plus the fact that the girls would be backstage without us made me a little nervous. The recital is at Pope Joy Hall on the UNM campus. I went to see Phantom of the Opera and Romeo and Juliet there, so I was pretty excited that the recital was there too!

Anyway, Jocelyn's class was second to last to perform! Talk about anxiously awaiting!! I was sitting by some of the other moms from our class and they were just as anxious as I was, so I guess I'm not too weird! When they walked out, the whole crowd was like "AWW!" Then they shocked us with how together they were!! They didn't look lost at all like some of the other classes we had watched earlier. It was so cute! Jocelyn had a BLAST and is so excited for tomorrow night when everyone gets to come watch her! I'll have to get some pictures tomorrow of her in the costume. I forgot to do that tonight!

Side note: You'll hear me say "oh no" on the video. When they go into the circle, they were suppose to go into one big one, but they went into two smaller circles. It turned out cute, so it all worked out! You wouldn't even notice unless you practiced the dance with your daughter A HUNDRED TIMES! ha ha.

2 comments:

A New Day said...

Lauri, that was SO cute!!! Those costumes are adorable and you could see the intensity on her face... she was trying so very hard to get every move just right!!!! Thanks for posting it -- it was a real joy to watch!

Janiel said...

That was adorable! I love the video clips you put on your blog. You'll have to tell me how you do it. Jocelyn is so cute!!