Thursday, June 5, 2008

VIDEO OF JOCELYN

Ever since Jocelyn was an infant, we have been calling my dad and my sisters in Tulsa. Sometimes she is in the mood to talk and will talk for a long time, other times she is doing her own thing. These videos crack me up! She was only around 18 months old here and she was talking to Grandpa and Aunt Catherine, kind of. They were pretty much having their own conversation on speaker phone and Jocelyn was reading a book to them. I don't know if this melts anyone elses heart as much as mine, but I LOVE that little voice! Be sure to watch both videos!!! They are off my regular camera, so they aren't the best quality.




3 comments:

A New Day said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up... and yet, no matter how old or big, they are ALWAYS our babies! That's so great that you've put all these memories together! Good Job, Mom!!!

Amanda said...

I love it. Really, I do. I love how she is in her own little world, just being her!

She is so big now! I love it!

and....I love her shirt!

Seth said...

I love reading about your daughter! I can't wait to meet her. And great job with the frame and enrichment activity! And thanks for your comments, that would be so fun to scrapbook together! The contest is just something they do every month for that article and they pick a few layouts that best feature the basic sketch given.