I love October and all the fun things we get to enjoy! Jocelyn went to three pumpkin patches, two with me and one with her school. We had a fun Halloween weekend. We went to our church trunk or treat with our old ward so Jocelyn could see all of her friends that she misses so much! Then we went trick or treating with MiMi around our neighborhood. This is the first year we let Jocelyn actually carve a pumpkin and she loved it! She even took out (most of) the pumpkin "guts" by herself. We did hear "DISGUSTING!" the whole time she did it! She carved a cute owl and did a great job, with just a little help from Graham and I with the harder parts.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Pumpkin Patch and Halloween
The bad thing about not updating your blog often is playing catch up! Not so fun. I don't know why life has felt so incredibly busy lately, but it has. Since this is our family journal, I know I will be sad if I don't take the time to post all of these pictures!!
I love October and all the fun things we get to enjoy! Jocelyn went to three pumpkin patches, two with me and one with her school. We had a fun Halloween weekend. We went to our church trunk or treat with our old ward so Jocelyn could see all of her friends that she misses so much! Then we went trick or treating with MiMi around our neighborhood. This is the first year we let Jocelyn actually carve a pumpkin and she loved it! She even took out (most of) the pumpkin "guts" by herself. We did hear "DISGUSTING!" the whole time she did it! She carved a cute owl and did a great job, with just a little help from Graham and I with the harder parts.



I carved the one on the left and Jocelyn did the one on the right. We always look forward to Daddy's cool pumpkin, but unfortunately he carved out parts of Darth Vader that messed it up. Next year we'll expect something fabulous! :)
Jocelyn wanted to be a ladybug this year and found this cute outfit on sale! Her baby cousin was a ladybug too. We're just sad they live in Utah and we couldn't get pictures of them together!










I love October and all the fun things we get to enjoy! Jocelyn went to three pumpkin patches, two with me and one with her school. We had a fun Halloween weekend. We went to our church trunk or treat with our old ward so Jocelyn could see all of her friends that she misses so much! Then we went trick or treating with MiMi around our neighborhood. This is the first year we let Jocelyn actually carve a pumpkin and she loved it! She even took out (most of) the pumpkin "guts" by herself. We did hear "DISGUSTING!" the whole time she did it! She carved a cute owl and did a great job, with just a little help from Graham and I with the harder parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you did a lot during Halloween. Looks like a lot of fun! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment