The finale! So fun!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Disney On Ice
My friend, Brooke, and I took Chandler and Jocelyn to Disney On Ice last week. Graham and I had taken Jocelyn when she was two, but I don't think she remembers it. We had so much fun and the kids were very excited! Brooke got an awesome deal on our seats and we had a great view! I know these pictures would have come out better if Graham had taken them! haha. I still don't know how to use my camera very well, but I think I'll sign up for a class. Anyway, here is my attempt! If you click on them, I think you can make the picture bigger!








They loved their binoculars, even though they didn't really need them to see. It was fun to look up close at the costumes though! :)


Jocelyn cracks me up. When they first started flying, she said "OH Mom! How are they doing that?" Then two seconds later she said, "Oh, I see the rope..." hahaha. Oh well, the magic lasted for a second.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment