The other night, Jocelyn was finding a hundred ways to avoid bedtime. Graham said, "watch, she's going to grow up and be a politician." Jocelyn said, "A POLITICIAN....YUCK!" hahaha!
Jocelyn and I were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks, the second one. It was the part where the boys meet the chipettes. I asked Jocelyn if she has a boyfriend at school and she said, "No...well David impresses me. I KNOW he likes me, but I have to wait to see what he is all about."
Joc was trying to be extra sweet one Saturday morning. She said, "Mom, I hope OU scores a lot today. But NOT that Oklahoma team...bleh!!" I said, "Jocelyn, OU IS Oklahoma!" She said, "OH! Oops! Sorry!"
Another football one... She was annoyed that I was watching OU so she was being grumpy...
Me: "Run boys!"
Joc: "NO! Don't run! I'm cheering for the black and yellow team!"
Me: "Oh yeah? What is your team called?"
Graham: "Mizzou"
Joc: "YEAH! I'm cheering for the ZOO!"
Oh, so after she told me that I texted Ashlee who was also watching the OU game and told her what Jocelyn had just said. Ashlee said, "Tell her that Aunt Ashlee is cheering for OU". So I did and Jocelyn said, "Alright, I'm cheering for OU now." Then Ash said, "You can further convince her if you tell her that Celtic Woman cheer for OU." Jocelyn LOVES the group, Celtic Woman. So I told Jocelyn that and she said, "NO! Celtic Woman cheer for TEXAS U!" ...hahaha! She knows how to get me!
Right before going to time out for attitude, Jocelyn said "MOM! You are deliciously MEAN!"
During dinner the other night, Jocelyn's hair was in her food so I asked her to sit up straight so it wouldn't hang in her food. She informed me that her hair "just does it's OWN thing!"
We have new neighbors that go to our church AND have the same last name as us. Funny, huh?!? They have a little boy who is also in kindergarten so Jocelyn has been playing with him a lot. Yesterday, they rode their bikes up and down our street. Later that evening, Jocelyn said, "Mom, we came across two teenagers who were listening to music and THEY WERE IN LOVE!" I asked her how she knew and she said, "We sneaked up and they were KISSING!"
Here are two that are on my blog's sidebar that I wanted to remember...
Me: "Your cup is sweating, that's why it's getting you all wet."
Jocelyn: "HOW can a CUP sweat?!? It's NOT ALIVE!"
After I let Jocelyn out of time out, she said: "I'm really not impressed with this day! I think I'll call it THE WORST DAY EVER!"
1 comment:
I have read this about 4 times because she is so funny. My favorite one is the hair one. Payge would say the same thing. Miss you lots!! Hope you are doing great. Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment