Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall in the Jemez


Is blogger giving anyone else TROUBLE?!?! I am getting so frustrated with it, so I have been blogging a lot less lately! Uh! Anyway, we went up to the Jemez to take some pictures of the beautiful color. We miss Virginia so much during the fall. It was GORGEOUS! Red, orange, yellow.....ohhh, we miss it! New Mexico is pretty, but you don't get ALL those colors. It's okay, though, being near family is definitely worth the trade! We had a good time up in the mountains, just like we always do!




This is where Graham's family had their cabin. Unfortunately, they sold it. Graham thinks the new owners tore down the old cabin and replaced it. We're sad that it isn't in the family anymore, it's such a pretty spot!!

I LOVE this picture!

We saw this cute old cabin and they had a horse, so of course, Jocelyn wanted to go pet him. He came right up to her. So friendly!





We walked up to the beaver pond to take some pictures. It was really pretty, but I almost fell in!

No comments: