Friday, November 12, 2010

Salon Day!!

Jocelyn and I had a hard time deciding what to do for her birthday party this year. We talked about so many different ideas! I had seen one of my friends on facebook post a picture of the cutest salon that she took her daughter to. I showed Jocelyn the picture and her decision was finally made!!
We went yesterday since the kids were out of school. The girls had so much fun getting their manicures AND pedicures! Each chair had it's own dvd player and I think the girls felt like movie stars or princesses! It made me laugh so hard b/c some of the girls were watching Tinkerbell, Toy Story and Barbie Princess movies. My friend turned to me and said, "They have Sheryl Crow music videos on Jocelyn's dvd player!" Ummm, okay! She didn't complain though. I think she just liked having her own little tv while being pampered.

Now for the picture overload!!!!
Too cute! Jocelyn, Bailey and Gillian.

The birthday girl! Can't believe she is going to be SIX in a few days!

Miss Kendra


Jessica and Madde.




Jessica's hair looked so cute!












Gillian waiting for her fingers and toes to be dry.

So pretty, Bailey!

Jocelyn's toes with a cool flower.








Chatting away while their nails dry! Isn't being a girl so fun?!?

Paula and her daughter, Gilli. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for coming with us and helping out, Paula!




Showing off their nails! What a fabulous group of girls!


Next we went to lunch at Jason's Deli. The girls got so much attention from people around us. All these "ooohs and awwws" saying how cute they all were!



Cupcakes and ice cream!
Of course, Jocelyn's favorite part. Her friends are awesome and got her great gifts! They know her so well! :)

I love that face! "No way, Bailey! So cool!"

We have already done a lot of the art projects! She could hardly wait!

A PILLOW PET!!! Sooo excited!

No comments: