...that is what I am hoping Jocelyn remembers every Saturday morning while she's taking horseback riding lessons! I am so excited for her. We decided to switch things up a bit this year and take a break from dance. Anyone who has ever met this girl knows how much she LOVES animals, especially horses! We finally found a small, family-owned ranch that we really like and it's less than ten minutes away from our house! Perfect! I can't wait to see how she much she learns and how she progresses over time. She'll be a pro before we know it! :)
(Jocelyn on her Grandma's horse, two years ago)
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
~Winston Churchill
4 comments:
That'll be so much fun! Imagine the memories that will be created!!! Go, cowgirl! :)
That's awesome! She's going to have so much fun. I love the hat!
How fun, I want to take horse back riding lessons!
She's too cute!
how fun!!!! I wish i could do it with her!! :)
Post a Comment