We had a very busy first day of preschool. (One of the little boys said I should JUST call it school b/c it sounds cooler. hahaha) I worry that Jocelyn will get tired of being with me all week long for preschool, but hopefully horseback riding lessons will make up for it. Anyway, I am definitely going to bed early tonight, but it was a fun day! The kids had a blast and I think it'll be a great class. Tomorrow I have all girls in class so I'm excited to see how that will go! I'll post more pictures of the preschool room later. I changed/added some things. It looks cute!
Note to self: HIDE THE TIMER!!! hahaha. The kids LOVE the dress up. (Thank you, Mom!!) The chef was a very popular one today. It came with this timer that is basically a real one...TICK, TICK, TICK, TICK....... DING! haha. Of course, it's Jocelyn's favorite part of all the dress up.
2 comments:
So fun! Maybe you should have Jocelyn be the teacher to keep her busy :-) ... she has the stance and the "look" down already. haha. What a cutie!
I give you props for being able to do the preschool thing. I think I'd have lost my mind on the first day! Love the room too! :)
Post a Comment