Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally...Vacation pictures!

We stopped in Ogden to see John, Myrica and Aiden first. We always have fun with them and wish we lived closer! I love this picture of Jocelyn, Aiden and Uncle John. So cute. We were walking into the children's museum.

Of course, this was Jocelyn's favorite part!



My adorable nephew! When he had the hat on, you couldn't see his face at all. So funny.






This didn't last long, but aren't they cute cousins?!?



Camping out







The music room.



Daddy and Uncle John have skills. Look at that arch they built. This is why we keep them around. :)


We had SO much fun with them! Thanks guys for letting us stay with you in your beautiful home! We played A LOT of the new Wii Resort Sports game and I kicked John's behind in basketball....oh yeah!!! Aiden has changed so much since we saw him last. He has such a fun personality and loves kissing and tackling his big cousin. It was hilarious. Jocelyn adores him and unless it was late at night, had a lot of fun playing with him and making him laugh in his high chair. They are too cute!


Next we headed to the lake. I can't tell you how much I love this place! It's gorgeous. The first couple days we were there, we had rain on and off. We still managed to get beach time in and enjoyed having stress free family time!



Jocelyn was upset because she worked hard to get a sand castle started and it crumbled. If you click and make the picture big, you can see her sad little face. We helped her make one and it all worked out.


A very determined little girl. She LOVED playing in the sand.







The one picture I took at Pickleville Playhouse. The new show was HILARIOUS! I wish we could have gone twice. If you go to Garden City, you HAVE to go to one of the plays. We always look forward to it.


A zoomed in view from the deck of the lake house.


Right off the deck is the third hole of the golf course. The last night we were there, we saw a mommy dear and two babies running through the golf course. Jocelyn was so excited. Too bad she doesn't remember our Virginia house. We had tons of deer hanging out in our yard.


Jocelyn posing in front of our sunshade.



Waiting for Daddy to come back with the jet ski. This girl LOVES riding the jet ski now!! She became very daring wanting to go over big waves.





"Okay, I'm ready! Let go now!" hahaha. She was so funny. When I took her out on the jet ski with me, she said, "Okay Mom. This is what you do. I know ALL about jet ski's, so you just listen to me. okay?"




On Friday, my college roomie, Kim, and her family came up to visit. We had a blast hanging out and meeting her cute family! They live in Jackson, which is only three hours away. Thank you guys for coming to visit!!! We spent time at the lake, had the best pizza, stayed up late chatting and playing Elfer Raus. What a fantastic time!! Are we meeting up again next year?!?! :)

Miss Ava. She is so adorable! Jocelyn and I both wanted to take her home with us. :) (Just to give you a break, Kim. Of course!) haha.



Ethan and Jocelyn finding "sticks". They had a blast chasing the waves and laughing at themselves. So funny!


Can you tell she's excited? Second day on one, so she's feeling like a pro.

The first day they were there, it was mostly cloudy, so I was happy when we woke up and finally saw the blue water again!

We took the kids down to the resort to run and burn off some energy at the playground.










Until next year!!!!! We miss you already, Bear Lake!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You made me miss it there so much too!

Kim said...

Great pictures! So fun-of course we want to meet up again!!!