One night at the lake house, we were hanging out and all of a sudden Jocelyn said,
Jocelyn: "Why can't we all grow up at the same time? I want to be the same age as you and Mommy."
Graham said something to her about all of us are born at different times, so we aren't all going to be the same age.
Jocelyn: "Well I wish we could all be the same age. I want to be a grown up."
I asked her why she wanted to be a grown up and told her that being a child is so fun. She replied by saying..."BUT I'VE BEEN A CHILD FOR YEARS!!!!"
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so funny! The only thing about her that isn't grown up is her size :-).
We loved hanging out with you guys. So fun! That is a perfect little spot you have.
Post a Comment