Our pumpkins!!
My Snow White pumpkin. I tried to get Jocelyn to help me pull the insides out and Jocelyn said it looked like pumpkin throw up! Hahaha.
Graham's Yoda pumpkin
Jocelyn's kitty pumpkin turned out really cute! She loved hammering in the lights and it was pretty all lit up! Much better than letting her carve a pumpkin!
My pictures are out of order!
Jocelyn after her preschool party
3 comments:
I love it! Those pumpkins are so neat!! And what a fun way to let Jocelyn participate-with lights. So cool!
QUITE IMPRESSIVE! Really, I am totally impressed. Well done! We did those light brite things too! They are great, aren't they? I love that they aren't using a knife and they love hammering! Plus, we didn't even do the pumpkin guts thing so they last forever! Also did the Mr. Potato head thing- those were funny too!
I LOVE your pumpkins!!! Those turned out really cool!!!! We'll have to have a pumpkin carving party next year! Woo hoo!!!!!
Post a Comment