Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Monster Mash...



Today we had a Halloween party at Jocelyn's preschool. It was really cute! The video is of them singing some Halloween songs dressed up in their costumes. I was surprised Jocelyn actually wore hers, although she did not want her wig but I was just happy she put her costume on! We went back to ballet this week and they dressed up in their costumes and Jocelyn didn't want to. Anyway, then we had snacks, made cute pumpkin magnets and they had a little costume parade. Jocelyn and her friend, Gillian, were both Snow White so they were very excited! Actually, all the girls were a princess. So funny.





2 comments:

Bowdens said...

I am laughing because it is going to be 90 degrees tomorrow and I have long sleeve Halloween shirts from Target for my kids to wear tomorrow!! I'm going to cut the sleeves out tomorrow or they will die from the heat. And your whole preschool class has clothes underneath their costumes! Jocelyn looks so cute as Snow White! I love the big red bow!

Kim said...

I love that video! Kids are so funny! It looks like Jocelyn was one of the few that actually knew the songs. So cute! Halloween is so fun! Glad she decided to dress up.