Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Made me laugh...

Last night, Jocelyn and I went to see Madagascar 2 with my Mom at the theater. Jocelyn thought the first one was hilarious, so she was excited to go. After the movie, Jocelyn and I were in the bathroom...

Jocelyn: "There were NO cars in that movie!"
Me: "Cars? Did you think there were going to be cars in the movie?"
Jocelyn: "Yes, Mommy. Mad-a-gas-CAR! There were no cars, but it's still called Mad-a-gas-CAR. Oh well."
Me: (Laughing b/c she is just so darn cute!!)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet! What a cutie. Sorry we missed the birthday party. We were all still fighting this cold and didn't want to share with everyone there. Hope it went well!

Unknown said...

LOL! Pretty impressive that she caught on to that. So, was it good? Should I take my girls because we love dancing to the first one!

Jenny said...

She is so cute! And she made a beautiful snow white!

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my goodness! she is so funny! She really listens to each individual word! haha