Sunday, November 30, 2008

BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!



HERE WE COME, BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! WOOHOOO! What a season!! Last night's game against OSU was VERY intense! They had me worried for awhile, but thankfully we pulled ahead and if you haven't checked out the BCS standings today, we PASSED TEXAS for the number 2 spot!!!! YES!!! Man, I love those SOONERS! Here's their season, in case you missed anything. I thought about erasing the Texas game, but I withheld.


08/30/08 vs. Chattanooga W, 57-2
09/06/08 vs. Cincinnati W, 52-26
09/13/08 at Washington W, 55-14
09/27/08 vs. TCU W, 35-10
10/04/08 at Baylor W, 49-17
10/11/08 vs. Texas L, 45-35
10/18/08 vs. Kansas W, 45-31
10/25/08 at Kansas State W, 58-35
11/01/08 vs. Nebraska W, 62-28
11/08/08 at Texas A&M W, 66-28
11/22/08 vs. Texas Tech W, 65-21
11/29/08 at Oklahoma State W, 61-41
12/06/08 vs. Big 12 Championship Kansas City, Mo. 7:00 PM CT

1 comment:

A New Day said...

Well, at least you aren't excited or anything!!!! LOL!!!! :-)