Jocelyn relaxing. She's so cute!
Jocelyn and Audrey. Jocelyn was playing peek-a-boo with her and Audrey thought it was the funniest thing!
We went last night and it was canceled because of the wind!!!!! AHHHHHHH! What is the deal with Albuquerque?!?! When it's time for the balloon fiesta, the wind goes crazy!! We had a great time hanging out with friends and watching the fireworks, though!
Yesterday morning, we went to McCall's Pumpkin Patch with my mom. We had a lot of fun! We fed the animals, went through the corn maze, Jocelyn went through the rope maze, rode the hayride and picked out some pumpkins! Definitely a fun tradition we do every year!
"I'm the LEADER, guys! Follow me!"
She wasn't too excited about letting us take pictures that day for some reason!
"Forget it, I'm going under!" haha. I don't blame her! There were too many big kids running around like crazy people!
She picked the cutest little pumpkin!!
Such a beautiful view! They must have 100,000 pumpkins!!
2 comments:
oohhhh how fun! I wish i could've been there! Oh well! Looks like you had lots and lots of fun! luv u and miss you!
How fun! I want Howard to see the Balloon Fiesta one of these days. Jocelyn is such a cutie! It looks soooo nice there! I love NM weather!
Post a Comment