I'm a little late posting this, but oh well. Last weekend, we went to my Mom's church party. It was a 50's party and she did an awesome job planning, preparing and decorating. It was so fun!!! We had dinner, milkshakes, dancing and then a lip syncing contest. Mom and I spent a lot of time picking out the songs and coming up with props for each group. So much time, actually, that Jocelyn now knows a lot of the songs! Her favorite is Rock Around the Clock! She loves it and wants to dance to it all the time! My Mom got Jocelyn a really cute poodle skirt and she was really excited to wear it. When it came time to change into it, she decided she's too shy to wear it. Uhhh. I guess her dress up phobia is not all cured. Haha. I'm just hoping she will at least wear her Snow White costume on Halloween!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Rock Around the Clock...
I'm a little late posting this, but oh well. Last weekend, we went to my Mom's church party. It was a 50's party and she did an awesome job planning, preparing and decorating. It was so fun!!! We had dinner, milkshakes, dancing and then a lip syncing contest. Mom and I spent a lot of time picking out the songs and coming up with props for each group. So much time, actually, that Jocelyn now knows a lot of the songs! Her favorite is Rock Around the Clock! She loves it and wants to dance to it all the time! My Mom got Jocelyn a really cute poodle skirt and she was really excited to wear it. When it came time to change into it, she decided she's too shy to wear it. Uhhh. I guess her dress up phobia is not all cured. Haha. I'm just hoping she will at least wear her Snow White costume on Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
OH my goodness! That HAS to be the cutest picture EVER!!!!!
How cute. Nice decorating- I'm going to have to keep this party idea in mind.
What a great party!
How fun!! I love your mom in the "Pink Lady's" jacket! Did you have a jacket too??? Jocelyn is so cute!
How fun! Your mom did a fabulous job and i love her bright pink top! Jocelyn looks so cute even without her poodle skirt! :)
WOW!! Super fun. Looks like you guys did an amazing job.
Post a Comment