

Well, we are leaving on our vacation for the summer! I am so excited to hang out at the lake and relax! :) We are heading up to Garden City, Utah for about two weeks. During those two weeks, we are also going to Yellowstone! We have never been to Yellowstone, so we are very excited! I'll have my laptop up there, so I might find some time to post pictures!
4 comments:
Aw, I'm SO jealous that you get to go to Bear Lake!! I wish we were going too! It's so pretty there. I'm excited for you guys that you get to go to Yellowstone too. There is so much to see. We really enjoyed it. Have a fun trip!
Have fun! Yay for vacations!
Yeah!! It is finally time to play with you. Do you still have my number? Call me and we will decide were to meet up and play. I am so way excited. Hope you have fun!!
you best be having a good time! I can't wait to hear all about it!
We leave for the Oregon coast on saturday! I can't wait!
Post a Comment