Saturday, July 12, 2008

Okay!! I expect some good ones!!! :)

This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together or that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

10 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Okay, you left some REALLY good and funny one's on mine! Let's see if i can remember as many as you! Goodness...
1. You would shave your legs in the car on the way to basketball with LOTION! That was so funny! We had to be perfect for Tony!
2. Not only would we slap the crap out of each other's legs, but we would write all over them! We would walk out of class with red hand marks and ink all over our legs!!
3. When we were in dance and would walk over to the building after school and we would always stop at KFC.
4.We would call people in the weeee hours of the night to prank them!
5. We drove by Chris smith's house like 500 times late one night honking the horn!!!
6.Went to EFY together and hated the first day but loved the rest!
7. Whenever we flew together i had to take care of you by rubbing your arm so that you wouldn't vomit! And that one man's dread lock hair due that made us both want to puke...the place stunk and he had white stuff in his hair!
8. Whenever we went to watch a movie at the theater you would go nuts having to listen to people eat their popcorn!! haha!!!
9. We were completely boy crazy! hahaha!
10. We wrote notes to each other EVERYDAY(all of which i still have) and so many of them had nothing in it...just "hey, i am bored trying to pass the time." haha.
11. We could laugh for hours about the dumbest things.
12. Whenever we spent the night together you would get tired and we would go to bed, but then as soon as we layed down and turned the lights off you would talk and talk and i couldn't stay awake, but tried so hard to. :) haha.
13. We went to that haunted place and it scared us sooooo bad and you ran right over that gorilla guy and he got completely knocked over....we all came stumbly out of their falling down! hahaha!
14. I could keep going... i will think of more.
sooooooooo many fun and good memories!

Karen said...

The first thing that popped in my mind is the fact the two of us could never seem to be on time when we drove together. It just cracked me up.

This worked out for us very well the one time that we were headed to Akiyo's and there was a tornado that touched down on I66.

The Rasch's said...

My favorite memory of you is your laugh. You would always have a smile on whenever I saw you.

Another memory is when my bf couldn't go to homecoming I called you and you were ready in about 30 mins. Then we got to take the crazy photo.

When we saw each other in my parents ward we started screaming and grabbing each other. Fun times with you. You are a wonderful friend.

Unknown said...

Let's see. The thing I remember most is that you made everything fun. Maybe it was your fabulous laugh but I'd spend the whole day at your house without even realizing it (maybe you did, but I didn't). We'd wash your car, tell me stories about OK, go shopping, etc. I loved it. To me, you were and still are one of the coolest girls ever.

Lauri said...

Ahhh! You all are so sweet! :) This is fun hearing about the memories everyone has!!!!! I love my friends! :)

lbugsh2 said...

My favorite memory is how obsessed my daughter was with you. You were her light it always amazed me how Vicki took to people and you were one of her favorites. She would ask to see you when she was home and when she saw you that was it she was happy.

Ashlee and Shane said...

Let's see...
1. watching that church video when you first started investigating the church...we were in class and it said "my husband stinketh" and we both started cracking up and couldn't stop!!! My dad didn't know what to do.
2. Going through the temple and when we sat down to ponder i look over and you had tears in your eyes and then i didn't know what to do and then you started laughing and i started and we jetted out of there pretty fast!
3. Going to prom in the big limo bus...when we went to dinner and how thrown off we were by so and so's blank just hanging out on the table!!
4. Everytime we would go out to dinner we would start having our laughing fits...usually at applebee's.
5.All of our long talks about life.
6. You taking me on a shopping spree for my boys! that was so awesome of you!
7. Making me laugh so hard when you get irritated...i don't know if i have told you this. But when something irritates you you get this look on your face(i can see it) and go "huhhh"...and it always makes me laugh.
8. Am i winning?
9. Being the bestest friend anyone could ever have.
10. Dipping french fries in ice cream for lunch in high school...was i the only one that did that or did you do it too?

Unknown said...

Hey, I have remember those photos. That was a crazy fun night. Let's do another sleepover! I might fall asleep this time though.

JTuffy said...

I was just thinking the other day about when you, Rachel, and I were in the car together and one of our pantyhose were hanging out the window and we thought it was so hysterical. Actually I still think it's hysterical.
I also remember sleeping over at your house, listening to the dixie chicks, and letting Rachel cut my hair at your house.
Oh I have lots more, we should definitely get together! I so wish you and Rachel could've been in OK with me! Hey there's a chance that we could be moving to Farmington, NM. That would awesome huh?
This is Jenny by the way I'm signed in under Jonathan's name.

Seth said...

Oh how fun! I wish we could go back to those silly days being so boy crazy! I first thought about being upstairs in my bedroom helping you make that surprise scrapbook for that old boyfriend and we couldn't figure out how to spell surprise so we kept trying to say it with and without the "r" and we were just craking up. I always think of that when I have to spell the word surprise.
And of course all the silly things we made for our missionaries before they left, oh how embarassing!