Do you think it's bad that my daughter's best friend is a cat?!?!? Ha ha. Our cat is kind of more like a dog than a cat. He plays with her, snuggles with her, chases her around the house, (and then waits for her to catch up to him!!), and they watch cartoons together! Boomer waits by Jocelyn's door in the morning until I open it and then he'll run and jump on her bed! If he hears her awake before I get up, he'll come and try to wake me up! I'm not kidding! He'll purr and meow at my face and if I don't acknowledge him, he'll pat me on the face. Which I don't like him doing!! Anyway, they are so funny together. Sometimes she bugs him a little too much and he'll stand up like a bear and jump towards her!! It is pretty funny! He is the best natured cat I've ever seen. Graham doesn't really like cats at all, but Boomer is the one exception!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Best buds!
Do you think it's bad that my daughter's best friend is a cat?!?!? Ha ha. Our cat is kind of more like a dog than a cat. He plays with her, snuggles with her, chases her around the house, (and then waits for her to catch up to him!!), and they watch cartoons together! Boomer waits by Jocelyn's door in the morning until I open it and then he'll run and jump on her bed! If he hears her awake before I get up, he'll come and try to wake me up! I'm not kidding! He'll purr and meow at my face and if I don't acknowledge him, he'll pat me on the face. Which I don't like him doing!! Anyway, they are so funny together. Sometimes she bugs him a little too much and he'll stand up like a bear and jump towards her!! It is pretty funny! He is the best natured cat I've ever seen. Graham doesn't really like cats at all, but Boomer is the one exception!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute!!!!! What a funny cat. most cats are so un-social.
Cute pictures!
It tickles me that Jocelyn has such a wonderful relationship with Boomer! You know how much I have loved cats, ever since I was her age, and so I think it's great that my granddaughter loves them as much as I do! Boomer is such a perfect match for her - fun-loving, sweet and yet can "stand up" for himself when needed! : )
Mom
That is so cute! What a wonderful family pet! :-)
That is so darn cute Lauri! I wish i could have a cat!!! :( I love the way those two play together too. I remember when i was there and he did something that was so funny....i can't remember what it was...maybe he jumped up really high in the air. Anyway, she is so lucky to have such a good friend in a cat!! :)
Post a Comment