Thanksgiving 2011 was a Thanksgiving to remember! Mom and Dean completely surprised us by flying John, Myrica and the kids to Abq! We had NO IDEA! We showed up on Thanksgiving day and Mom said she had something we needed to help them with in the back bedroom. So we all marched down the hall, opened the door and they were sitting there! It seriously took me a minute to realize what was going on b/c I had JUST talked to John on the phone and he said they were pulling up at Myrica's grandma's house! Ha! It was such a fun weekend with them here. Jocelyn adores her cousins and her aunt and uncle! We had such a good time.
Oh! Graham smoked a turkey this year and it was AMAZING!!!
I can't believe I didn't get more pictures! Guess we were too busy having fun. I'll have to pull some off of Jocelyn's DS because she took some that were really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment