Thursday, June 14, 2012

50's Bunco Night

I have so much to write about, I am just picking whatever I'm in the mood to update first. It'll be out of order, but it'll be here. Good enough for me. :) This year for bunco, I was determined to keep it simple. Yeah, right! My Mom suggested doing a 50's night b/c it was so fun when she did it for her ward party. It didn't take much convincing because I knew the ladies would have a blast. Once again, we went overboard and I pretty much emptied half of my house into the garage so I could have room for this party. Crazy woman. Our friend, Tristan, was going to be visiting from Utah so I added a fourth table so she could be here for our bunco night b/c we miss having her in our bunco group!!! It was so much fun with 16 women! My Mom (who is amazing and generous) helped me so much again. I couldn't have survived the night and the planning without her. We put together songs and props to have a lip syncing. Graham (who is also amazing) grilled sliders for us and we had chips, coleslaw and MILKSHAKES!







































1 comment:

Lauri said...

From Mom: Thanks for updating all of these memories Lauri - it's so fun to relive all of those great times! Love you!