In April, we tried out a new stable for Jocelyn. It's a long story and it was hard to leave Jocelyn's trainer, but in the end I know it is the right decision for us. Jocelyn is a VERY serious rider (especially for her age!) and she really wants to compete. The new stable has been able to offer more opportunities for her and she has learned so much already. Everyone is so friendly and it's a smaller group, so you don't feel lost in the crowd. Right now, she is half leasing a horse named Alianza. He is a 13 year old Arabian, bay coloring. He is such a gentle and sweet horse who has lots of experience in the show arena! Jocelyn's trainer (the owner), Mariah, is awesome. I can't even tell you how happy we are working with her! She has been competing since she was seven and is a very hard worker. I feel like this is where we are supposed to be and is going to be a wonderful place for Jocelyn to advance and learn. We are so excited! I need to take some more pictures of Jocelyn riding Alianza, but here are some pictures from her first few lessons. She was riding a horse named Snooty.
1 comment:
YAY for Jocelyn! I wish i could come and watch her ride!!
Post a Comment