Thursday, August 5, 2010

What Matters Most

Jocelyn is going to school in TWO SHORT WEEKS...my heart just might break. I can't believe that our time together at home is coming to end. This will be the most she has ever been away from me. Although she is definitely ready for school (and excited for it, most of the time), I am truly going to miss having her around. I'm excited for her new adventures and can't wait to see how much she learns and grows over the next year, but I feel like my baby is REALLY not a baby anymore...

I LOVE this video with President Monson. It means even more to me RIGHT NOW

. "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh Lauri, I feel your pain! Ethan still has a year before he goes to school, but I am freaking out about putting him in preschool again this year. But I am continually reminded of what special spirits my children are and that they are continually watched over and I think Jocelyn is also a very special spirit. Good luck with this new chapter of life! I miss you!!