Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kindergarten....ALREADY?!?!?!


I can't believe the day is here! I am actually holding it together this morning, which is a miracle! I got teary eyed watching her sit on the rug with all her classmates, but I consider that to be pretty good considering I thought I'd be a mess! I'm so proud of our little bug. She was SO brave this morning and didn't cry or whine for us to stay. I could tell she was nervous, but she did so great! I'm so excited to go pick her up in a couple hours and see how her day went! Here are a few pictures from this morning.








3 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

aaahhh! how exciting! she is sooooo cute and i love her backpack! :)

Janiel said...

Wow! She's so big & off to school. That's great that she did so well. I can't wait for Danny to go to school next year. Wow, Congrats!!

Kim said...

She is so sweet, she will do awesome in school! I love that pose by the fence :-).