I dropped Jocelyn off at school this morning for her 2nd day of kindergarten. She didn't have school yesterday so we went to a little party with some of her friends at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate being big school kids! Today was harder for me to leave her knowing it's a long day and I can't pick her up until almost four o'clock! UGH! She was still excited for school, but said she was sad to leave me. Sweet girl. I am looking forward to spending time with her and Graham this weekend!
Friday, August 20, 2010
2nd Day!
I dropped Jocelyn off at school this morning for her 2nd day of kindergarten. She didn't have school yesterday so we went to a little party with some of her friends at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate being big school kids! Today was harder for me to leave her knowing it's a long day and I can't pick her up until almost four o'clock! UGH! She was still excited for school, but said she was sad to leave me. Sweet girl. I am looking forward to spending time with her and Graham this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I can't believe the time has already come! I hope you're hanging in there, I'm going to be right there with you on Monday when Kirsten starts.
I hate the first day of school. I can't believe she is that big already. Way to hold it together. I think I cried the whole week she started school. Love you lots and miss you!!
Post a Comment