Ok, that is hilarious! I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten! It is scary to send them off to the world of friends and peer pressure and eating lunch at school(if it's full day)! But, she will love it. She'll make so many friends and have so much fun!Kirk was funny, he would eat his dessert first...everyday(just because he enjoyed the freedom). Blair misses the cutoff by one month and she is so sad. She'll have to wait til next year. So good to catch up with you!
3 comments:
HA! That's hilarious! I miss you guys.
That is too cute! I love it.
Ok, that is hilarious!
I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten! It is scary to send them off to the world of friends and peer pressure and eating lunch at school(if it's full day)! But, she will love it. She'll make so many friends and have so much fun!Kirk was funny, he would eat his dessert first...everyday(just because he enjoyed the freedom). Blair misses the cutoff by one month and she is so sad. She'll have to wait til next year.
So good to catch up with you!
Post a Comment