Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awww!!!

I love finding videos of Jocelyn when she was little that I haven't seen in forever. I could listen to that sweet voice all day. Adorable!



She wasn't two yet in this video and she was talking tons! Some of the words I can still understand in the video are: red, gray, white, pet, bees, baa, chicken, doggy, snake, duck, frog, fox, hoo hoo (owl), babies, lion, elephant, camel, the end, pets, dog, cats, all done, stuck, CHEESE, zebras, cows, babies say cheese.

Oh, and I need to get another OU Sooners shirt that she can wear now! BOOMER SOONER!

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is such a smart little cookie!

Lauri said...

Oh my goodness, I love that video Lauri - it's been a long time since I've seen it too! She is so adorable - I can't believe she is going to be actually reading her own books very soon - a kindergartener - hard to believe!
Love,
Mom

Brooke S said...

I LOVE that she still has that little furrow in her brow. :)