Saturday, December 19, 2009

"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"....Jocelyn style!

Thinking about this still makes me laugh hysterically! Oh how I wish I had the video camera out when it happened.

Yesterday, Jocelyn was on the phone with my Dad while I was curling her hair in the bathroom. When we were in Durango, Jocelyn received a bell from Santa. She has been singing Jingle Bells for Grandpa while shaking her bell since. So he asked her to sing it for him again, but she said, "I don't have my bell right now" so I told her to sing a different song.

Joc: "Okay....We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You've paid twice the price....Mom? How does it go?"

Ohhhh my goodness....I was DYING laughing at this point. Have you seen the TJ Maxx/Marshalls commerical? Apparently it's been on our t.v once or twice and she thinks that is really how the song goes. I got in so much trouble for laughing though. She stormed out of the bathroom and tried to lock me in. Of course, I didn't notice b/c I was still laughing so hard, but later I felt bad for making her embarrassed. Seriously, it was the cutest thing!


3 comments:

Karen said...

That is great!! She is so cute! Merry Christmas!!

Janiel said...

That is too cute!! I love it. Kids crack me up with the things they come up with.

The Rasch's said...

She is hilarious!