I'm a little late posting this! Jocelyn turned five on November 15th. I really can't believe my little baby girl is five! I begged her to just stay four, but there was no way I could convince her. Sad. Every parent says it, but I truly think this is going by WAY TOO FAST! There are times I miss her cute little baby face and the adorable way she would say certain words, like bee-anna for banana. If she wanted to sit next to you, she would say "Can I sit by with you?" Awwww, cute. Then again, it IS fun to watch her grow and experience new things. She still makes me laugh all the time (even though sometimes she gets embarrassed if I laugh and says not to tell anyone). Sometimes I wonder if I'll survive the teenage years if I already get this much attitude, but I figure it'll be a nice pay back to my brother if I send her there. No, I'm kidding. I get attitude sometimes, but the majority of the time she is VERY easy and so much fun. She is truly a blessing and we are so grateful that we are her parents.
Jocelyn five years ago in the hospital. Ohhhh, I love these pictures! I can't believe she was that small!

I thought I'd write down some of her favorite things. It'll be fun to look back on this years down the road. This is what she said.Favorite...
Food: Vegetables (woohoo!)
Color: Blue
Drink: Dr. Pepper...I mean, water. (haha)
Toy: Dogs and bears.
Thing to do: Be with you. See MiMi. Horseback riding lessons.
Animal: Dogs
Movie: The Polar Express (We went to Durango yesterday to ride it.)
T.V Show: Papa Bear (Bernstein Bears)
Friend: Jessica
Holiday: Christmas
Birthday present: Scooby Doo stuff from Bryson
Boyfriend: Gavin. (hahaha. I thought she'd get mad at me for this question)
1 comment:
Oh, Happy Birthday! That pony gift looks SOO cool! I love when they get toys you want to play with.
Post a Comment